My 22 year old compressor started moving around in my workshop. Something’s not right here.
Continue reading “New compressor”
To make room for the wing tables I cleaned up a bit and dismantled the wooden crates.
Continue reading “Workshop clean up”
To safely store the finished components I built a wall rack.
Continue reading “Rack for finished components”
First I thought about building a standard EAA workbench, but I prefer a height adjustable workbench and I already had some wooden beams (90 x 75 mm). A practical solution is a wooden frame with a MDF top (240 x 90 cm) on 2 height adjustable trestles.
Continue reading “Workbench”
The old wood workshop was dirty and untidy. After some cleaning and painting the shop is a nice place for building a plane.
Continue reading “Workshop ready”