Hrs: 4

Fixes front inside skins

Since the outside skin doesn’t fit some fixes were required for the front inside skins.

Two rivets were left out because the rear skin overlaps here:

Countersink rivets were needed, I didn’t have any blindrivets so I used solid rivets:

Next was enlarging the cut-out at the front that conflicted with the u-channel of the firewall:

Next was trimming the rear side that conflicted with the upright channel of the main spar carry through. This was done with a steel angle and the cutoff disk in the Dremel followed by cleaning up with a file and sandpaper:

Another relief cut for the side rails:


Due to some scratches and these fixes a touch-up with dark-grey paint was needed: