Although the bend of the support angles looked good I was afraid that the banging with the hammer causes cracks in the future. So I came up with a better idea: a mold in the vise and no banging with a hammer.
Mold ready (I had to create a right and a left one):
I used this method for all the 4 angles of the right wing. The hammer banging method was used for the left wing but I will order 4 new angles to I can do the left wing with this better solution as well.
Furthermore I ordered some aluminium washer at Aircraft Spruce since the rivets that hold the 2 angles have half holes and will push the flanges to the side when riveting.