A lot of work with fiberglass, polyester resin, 2K putty, MS-Polymer seam sealer and 2K epoxy primer to make sure the composite caps fit perfectly.
The caps didn’t fit between the skins, with a dremel and a file a removed some material, then I could cleco the caps:
Small gab on the leading edge:
Small gab on the trailing edge:
I reinforced leading and trailing edges because they were too thin after I removed some material to make the fit:
The inside before the caps went in:
Final result after I added some 2K putty, used some MS-Polymer seam sealer to seal the gabs and primed the caps with 2K epoxy primer:
Next step is to build the second trim tab and then the elevator is ready.