Aileron ribs fixes and priming the skins.
One hole was missing in rib 1, after consulting TAF I drilled the hole with a #30 drill:
On the blog of Peter V. I found out that rib 2 needs some trimming for a better fit:
Removing the blue plastic where the skin joins. On the rudder and elevator I just clecod the skins and used the top skin as a guide for the solder iron, but because the ailerons have a twist (when the wings are ready) I used a 25mm wooden plank:
My HVLP gun didn’t fit in the aileron skin therefore I used a modified foam roller for the spots that I couldn’t reach with the paint gun: